Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Letter for Myself

Dear me
If you haven't realized what you were blessed with
Than hear the voices around you saying:

"You have an extraordinary white skin"
"A nicely carved fingers that dance"
"And a pair of deep brown eyes"
"With a light built which never gain weight"
"Deep within a marvelous brain to use"
"And a beautiful face even if you're a boy"

Dear me
I do realized what I was blessed with
But I hear the voice from my heart saying

"A white skin you often scratch"
"A finger, used only for typing and nothing else"
"A pair of eyes, broken and wear these glasses"
"And a light build that never used for playing"
"A brain that soaked with lack of study time"
"And a face that rarely smile a true smile"

So tell me "me"
Is having this body is a bliss
Or the 'bliss' have come to the wrong body

No comments:

Post a Comment